- Reviews (0)
Hard Anodized Aluminum Parts
TDB Hanoi Co., Ltd. was founded initially as a Industrial JIG and Tools plant from 2015, afterwards growing quickly and set up CNC Machining Precision, we have several divisions, focusing on turnkey solutions inclusive of the CNC machining, Grinding, Cutting and assembly, Based on our extensive experience and deep understanding of mechanical and CNC machining components manufacturing,and now become a growing innovative mechanical components engineering design and manufacturing company.
TDB Hanoi is proud to offer a comprehensive suite of compact and cost-effective products to our partners, monitoring and maintenance operations with the utmost in quality. Our factory are engaged in mechanical components manufacturing over 10 years with our goal to leverage on our synergetic capability to add value to our customer and grow the business together.
Strict inspection we do during operation
- Experienced QC testers to check the products dimension, surface and performance according to drawings specification.
- Experienced IQC to check the dimensions and surface of the incoming material.
- Experienced PQC to inspect full-course during the processing.
- Experienced FQC to inspect all the plating products from outsides and make the 100% inspection before the shipments.
Quality sample will be provided for your testing before production according to ISO 9001: 2008.
We are pleased to service you with excellent quality, reasonable cost and grow withyou together.
2. Hard Anodized Alumilum Parts
|Item name||CNC machining Precision|
|Tolerance||minimum tolerance 0.005mm|
|Material||Stainless Steel: SS201,SS301,SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416 etc.|
|Steel: mild steel, Carbon steel, 4140, 4340, Q235, Q345B, 20#, 45# etc.|
|Aluminum: AL6061, Al6063, AL6082, AL7075, AL5052, A380 etc.|
|Brass: HPb63, HPb62, HPb61, HPb59, H59, H68, H80, H90 etc.|
|Copper: C11000,C12000,C12000, C36000 etc.|
|Plastic: ABS, PC, PE, POM, Delrin, Nylon, PP, Peek etc.|
|Other: Titanium,etc.We handle many other type of materials. Please contact us if your required material is not listed above.|
|Surface Treatment||Stainless Steel:Polishing, Passivating, Sandblasting, Laser engraving,Oxide black,Electrophoresis black|
|Steel: Zinc plating, Oxide black, Nickel plating, Chrome plating, Carburized, Powder Coated, Heat treatment.|
|Aluminum:Clear Anodized, Color Anodized, Sandblast Anodized, Chemical Film,Brushing,Polishing.|
|Brass: Nickel plating,chrome plating,Electrophoresis black,Oxide black,Powder coated.|
|Plastic:Plating gold (ABS), Painting, Brushing (Acylic), aser engraving.|
|Drawing Format||jpg/.pdf/.dxf/.dwg/.igs./.stp/x_t. etc|
|Testing Machine||CMM,Digital Height Gauge, caliper, Coordinate measuring machine, projecter machine, roughness tester, hardness tester and so on|
|Delivery time||10-15 days after placed order|
|Quality Control||Conducted by ISO9001 System and PPAP Quality control documents|
|Service|| Warm and quick response service provided by the professional
Export Sales Team with many years’ experience in handling exports to the US, Europe, Japan and other countries and regions.
3. CNC Machining Service Hard Anodized Aluminum Parts
We can offer fast turn-around, multi-axis, high-speed CNC machining solutions to fulfil most requirements for concept models, prototype parts and low-volume production components. We are able to machine directly from your 3D model and can supply parts from one-off’s, up to low-volume production quantities in a wide variety of materials, including plastics and metal.
Plastics: ABS, PC, POM, PP, PMMA, PBT, PTFE, Nylon, Nylon+30%GF, PEEK and PVC.
Metal: Aluminum, zinc, magnesium, brass, copper, bronze, mild steel and stainless steel etc.
We can also supply surface treatment methods, such as painting, silk screening, pad printing, polishing, sand blasting, anodizing, powder coating, plating, passivation, laser etching and knurling etc.
If you have a CNC machining requirement, please contact our expert team.
4. Our Advantage for Hard Anodized Aluminum Parts
1. We promise:All the parts from our company have no sharp edge. All dimensions are controlled according to your drawings. Every product will be fully inspected and carefully packed to prevent the bump and rust in transit.
2. The craftsmanship of all parts we machined is controlled rigorously, Every product has its own process card and process chart.
3. Our quality inspection procedure is quite strict.it must self-inspected during production, we have flow inspectors and professional inspectors.
4. Each size of product must be tested one by one after completing production and provide quality report.
5. The most important point, we are the entity factory, not trading company. Price is the composition of the actual product quality price. Quality can guarantee more controllable higher than trading company. The price is competitive, at least reducing the trade company’s service fee.
6.We have many years of export experience, exports to the US, Europe, Japan and other countries and regions.
7.Our team are more professional. We have more reasonable price and better quality controlling than trade company. And our language ability is also diversified.
Q1.How to have my components quoted ?
A1: Please contact us via TradeManager or Email and send us your drawings inclusive of 2D and 3D (.STEP or .IGE file) and detail requirements. We are pleased to sign NDA with you if you prefer. Then our engineering team will work on them and submit competitive quotation to you.
Q2.What is the lead time for tooling and samples fabrication?
A2: The exact lead time depends on your parts specification.
The normal lead time is 40*45 days for tooling fabrication and samples.
If the tooling is not required, the lead time for samples is 15 days normally.
Q3.Can I have prototypes for testing before tooling ?
A3: Yes, our factory have team to support prototypes with machining process to fabricate them for your testing.
Q4.How to ship the samples and production order ?
A4: We will normally ship samples via DHL, UPS or FedEX via our cooperated forwarder or freight collect. For the shipping of production order, it will be by sea or by air
Q5.How to ensure the quality of parts?
A5: Firstly, our team will inspect all incoming material. QC team will inspect parts while production and finished products, then submit Quality Inspection Report together with samples and production order.