Aluminum Anodizing: All you need to know in 2023TDB Machining
Why aluminum anodizing is needed?
Aluminum Anodizing Process
Aluminum Anodizing Coloring
Cleaning After Coloring
Cleaning Before Coloring
Aluminum Parts Can Not be Stacked During Coloring
Timely Coloring After Anodizing
Types Of Aluminum Anodizing
The Benefits Of Anodizing Aluminum Parts
- Anodized aluminum parts can improve the corrosion resistance of the component and prolong the service life of the workpiece.
- The most in-depth analysis of the benefits of anodized aluminum is its excellent workpiece surface protection function. Aluminum parts are easily affected by the natural climate, which can cause corrosion.
- Anodizing, on the other hand, creates a thick protective film on aluminum products. The anodizing process can increase the aesthetics, and durability of metal components.
- Anodizing used in natural environments today is higher than metal parts used in non-natural environments.
- Anodized for improved wear resistance of aluminum parts.
- Aluminum parts are particularly susceptible to scratches and wear, and anodized aluminum products have a very hard surface, with an aluminum oxide film hardness up to HV300. The abrasion resistance is improved, and it is not easy to scratch.