4 Steps To Choose A CNC Machining Parts ManufacturerTDB Machining
4 Steps To Choose A CNC Machining Parts Manufacturer
1. Understand The Types Of CNC Machines That A CNC Machining Manufacturer Have
2. Check Out The Past Customers Of CNC Machine Shops
3. Understand The CNC Machining Factory’s Machining Steps
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>Reasonable Choice of Machine Tool: The application of CNC machine tools to deal with the deep processing of parts should focus on the texture, and properties of the blanks, as well as the contours and complex programs of the parts. In addition, size, machining accuracy, number of parts, and whether heat treatment is required are all things that factories need to consider.
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>The dimensions on the drawings should be extremely standardized and suitable for CNC equipment applications. Specifically, the same reference size can be quoted or the coordinate size can be given directly. This operation can ensure that subsequent programming is more scientific and stable.
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>Determination of Processing Plan: For the surface machining of precision parts, rough machining, semi-finishing, and finishing are often used, and the streamlined operation will make the parts more perfect. From the blank to the real part, the key lies in the selection of equipment and the precision of the drawings. The designer needs to consult with the construction personnel and formulate a thorough processing plan.
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>Process and Step: CNC machine tools process parts, the process will be more concentrated, and all the processes can be completed in one clamping. The focus of CNC machining is to consider whether the machined parts can be completed by a CNC lathe or milling machine, or whether it requires the coordination of multiple types of equipment.
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>Parts Installation and Fixture Selection: The installation of parts and the selection of fixtures should follow a basic point: the three benchmarks of design, technology, and programming are unified.
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>Selection of Tools and Determination of Cutting Amount: Precision CNC machining is inseparable from matching high-quality tools. From traditional machine tools, lathes, and milling machines, manual sharpening is required, and now mechanical equipment has the advantage of automatic sharpening.
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>Selection of Cutting Oil: Cutting oil can lubricate and ensure smooth processing, and it is also an essential and important item for the daily maintenance of machinery and equipment. The selection of cutting oil can be based on the material of the workpiece, and also can be based on the type of equipment, process method, tool performance, and other factors.
4. Is The CNC Machine Shop Hiring New Talent?
Benefits Of Working With A CNC Machined Parts Manufacturer
Questions To Ask Potential Suppliers
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>Which types of CNC machines that the CNC machining factory have?
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>How old are the CNC machines?
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>What is the CNC machining parts manufacturer’s quality control process?
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>Can the precision machining manufacturer provide samples of their work?
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>What are the CNC machining parts manufacturer’s manufacturing capabilities and capacity?
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>What is the CNC machining parts manufacturer’s lead time?
Tips For Working With CNC Machining Parts Manufacturers
- When you are looking for CNC machining parts manufacturers, you should ask for referrals from friends or businesses who have had a good experience with such a supplier in the past.
- It is important to check online reviews and testimonials before selecting a precision auto parts manufacturer.
- Make sure to visit the CNC machined parts manufacturer’s facility in person before placing an order. This will allow you to see the manufacturing process firsthand and ensure that they have the necessary equipment and expertise.
- Any CNC machine shop with a long experience will be the best to manufacture the machined parts for you. The long history of a CNC machining factory, the better it is. Look into the thorough details.
- Try to find out how big the machine shop is. Ask them about the number of CNC machines. A large CNC machining will serve best if you need the CNC shop to complete big orders.
- Modern, robust, highly sophisticated software is the best bet for high-quality final products.
Shop around: Long experience in the market will help you get the fine-tuned service.
Criteria For Evaluating CNC Machining Parts Manufacturers
How To Evaluate Potential Manufacturers?